The Street: Cool, funky girl

Friday, August 17, 2012

Cool, funky girl


Good evening,

     For this post I was thinking about a young girl I saw on the street. Unfortunately I forgot to ask what her name was! So, funky girl, if you see this post please leave a comment and sign it with your name!

This is what I want from this blog, to find and post cool outfits! Unfortunately is very hard for me to find cool outfits in this town, so I was very happy when I ran into her!  I am very pleased to see that this new generation has such a free mind and courage to express themselves in this way!
When I am thinking about what I was wearing when I was a teenager I am embarrassed!

I hope and wish to see a lot of cool outfits on our streets, and post them for you, to see them to!
This is also an invitation for you to send me photos of cool, fashion outfits you see on people around you, to post them on my blog!  I hope to hear from you soon!

Good night!



1 comment :

  1. I may say that you are very courageous to ask people if they want to make same photos for you..Damn she's very nice :D

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...