The Street: Déjà vu

Monday, September 3, 2012

Déjà vu


Good morning!

     I want to present you another interpretation of a blouse you’ve seen earlier! This is a more casual look! Before these photos were taken I think I never wore this blouse in public even though I have it for 6 or 7 years.
    
      Yesterday I went for a shopping spree, to check out the new collections  and I was also looking for a bag but I end up with some stuff for my husband and a pretty dress for my niece! Maybe I’ll have  more luck next weekend!
    
      Now I let you with Miha, as I already told you, she’s wearing my HLN top, Stradivarius sandals, vintage handbag and her flowered jeans also from Stradivarius I think

     Have a nice day




















3 comments :

  1. Pull&bear are the jeans...i think...those were very expensive,for my taste...but i really liked them:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apropo Smara ultima poza....ma da pe spate =))

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...