The Street: Rainy day

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Rainy day


Hello,

     Today is a very rainy day, actually I think is the first real autumn day! I cannot wait to go out for a walk this afternoon !

     I finally get to wear my boots and mingle into the crowd… hmmm I have a question: Why can’t I wear my ankle boots with shorts or a dress at the end of summer but  people get unpunished when wearing very ugly and unrefined dresses and hairdos at weddings especially? I promise you to discuss this topic on another post, but now lets get back to our rainy day.

      If you like autumn, like I do, this is a very nice day for a walk in the park, or for going out for a piece of cake and if you feel lazy just stay home and listen to the rain and read a nice story or watch a movie… I guess I could do that too!

    Until next time please think about my question!

    Have a nice weekend!

    Bye!

P.S. I was wearing Zara pants and sweater, custom made boots and Roberta Gandolfi bag!












Remembering the days...


2 comments :

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...