The Street: Catholic School student

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Catholic School student


Hello,

      Brrr… The chilly mornings are back and it looks like they are here to stay! Unfortunately I cannot go out to enjoy those mornings because I have a cold ! This weather brings me back memories from when I was a student and I had to walk all the way to the university at 7 :30 in the morning, and by the time that I had arrived there,  I was frozen, but…. Later in the afternoons it was so nice… almost every day I was spending hours with my girlfriends in coffee shops , bars or shopping center… Ohhh memories,  memories…

     Now let me present you my outfit! I wore this outfit last week for a cup of coffee with my hubby.  Do not ask me about his reaction when he saw me coming out from the dressing looking like this! So, I was looking like a French language teacher or like a Catholic School student, your choice :)!

      I was wearing Ralph Lauren shirt, Zara sweater, trifted skirt, Mango oak socks, custom made boots and Tommy Hilfiger bag!











Go to Facebook!

3 comments :

  1. LOL!!!student are you saying hah?:)))damn i have to go more often to church.Lovely outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot! Where are you planning to wear this outfit?

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...