The Street: Electric green!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Electric green!


Hello Gals!

      So far we had such a lovely autumn! I was able to wear a lot of dresses and shorts!

     Lots of people are pressing me to post a new outfit, but I am afraid that if I do so, you will forget about the poll and that is very important for me!

     But I do not want you to get bored so here’s a new outfit that I wore last week! I like this dress very much, it is so comfy and the color is so electric! I wore it with a pair of boots  and with my favorite spring/autumn golden topcoat!

    Before I let you enjoy the  pictures I have to say that  since two days ago you can find me and my blog on Facebook too … so if you like my blog go to Facebook and “Like” it there too!

     Now I am going to let you with my pictures and a very cool video from D'Banji - Oliver Twist, enjoy!


  • Ca sa votati, mergeti aici!


P.S. I was wearing Zara dress, Mango topcoat, H&M bag and boots from a local boutique !














 Photos by KK Photography




5 comments :

  1. i adore the boots!!and green is my favorite color...so this is it :D Gorgeous outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog and beautiful pictures. Check out my blog stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Multumesc pentru felicitari. Si ma bucur ca cineva cunoscut are aceeasi pasiune.

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...