The Street: "The blue jeans" trilogy, Part I

Monday, October 22, 2012

"The blue jeans" trilogy, Part I


Good morning everybody!

     Today I am going to start "The blue jeans" trilogy! I am going to present three different styles of how to wear a simple pair of blue jeans  and white shirt.

     Part one:

      Urban chic! This is the first style! It is a casual look! This weekend we had a perfect weather! The sun was shining and it was so warm outside, so I thought to go out for a coffee… in the park! So I called up my girlfriends and we had a lovely  morning together !

    I was wearing blue jeans from Massimo Dutti, Tommy Hilfiger white classic shirt, Zara blazer, Jimmy Choo shoes, Hermes scarf and Zara bag and Christhelen B. belt!

     This is the first look with this basics, blue jeans and white shirt! Stay tuned for more and do not forget about visiting "The Street" on Facebook!

    Have a lovely day!








 Thank you KK Photofraphy



5 comments :

  1. It was a lovely morning:)I really adore the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that shoes were that famous :D I've head about that brand in Sex and the City but I've never seen a pair of Jimmy Choo up close :D not to say that I was so lucky that I got the chance to photograph them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Next time you'll have a chance with Manolo Blahnik!

      Delete
  3. Apparently we have the same taste in clothes, I have the exact same jacket from Zara. Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...