The Street: Road trip

Monday, September 30, 2013

Road trip

[EN]  As I enjoy my last days as a independent women (from next Sunday I will depend on everybody else who's willing to help me) I thought it would be a good idea to take the girls out to country side. So we went for a hike in the forest, a photoshoot in the middle of nowhere and another one in a hunted tower and finally for a early dinner and a coup of coffee were we talked about opportunities and friendship.

    It was a very nice afternoon and probably the last for this year (it's almost like I am going to preseason) . Maybe someone will have mercy on me and will take some initiative and organize something  something nice the weekends to come.

I was wearing Zara top, shorts from a local boutique, custom made ankle boots and trifted jacket!   









3 comments :

  1. Man....I love this outfit. We spent a great afternoon together far away from the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapísima nos encantan las fotos y la chaqueta nosotras tambien tenemos un blog si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos.
    amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com
    un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice socks! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Only your good thoughts land here!

Share it!

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...